Window Film Resources
Whether you're a DIY superstar or just want to get more information on window films, you have come to the right place.
There are two key steps to selecting a Window or Flat Surface Film Solution for your home or business: First, deciding on what type of film suits your requirements or solves a problem, and second, determining if you would like to install that film yourself ("DIY") or prefer professional installation.
1. Film Applications
Deciding on the best type of window film for your project, consider which of the following is most important (clicking on the colour text links below will bring you to areas that can provide you with more detailed information):
- Heat, UV & Glare Protection: Most issues with balancing temperatures, blocking IR or UV rays and/or reducing glare are solved with SOLAR CONTROL Window Films
- Privacy or Semi-Privacy: To increase the level of privacy, enhance decor, or block an unsightly view DECORATIVE WINDOW FILMS can be the ideal solution or for a reflective or mirror effect, check out our information on PRIVACY WINDOW FILMS
- Glass-Break Protection: To improve safety from the threats posed by broken glass or to increase security by reinforcing your vulnerable glass windows or doors, choose a SAFETY & SECURITY WINDOW LAMINATE these films may often be combined with decorative and privacy films where your application requires both.
- Murals, Signs & Branding: CUSTOM-CUT GRAPHICS and FULL-COLOUR PRINTING are available for both windows and walls (or other flat surfaces)
- Automotive Tinting & Paint Protection Films: Apex does not install films for automotive applications, but your can purchase DIY Auto Tint, Paint Protection and Headlight Protection films from our online or retail store.
2. Installation: Professional or DIY
Apex Window Film provides professional window and surface film installation across the Greater Toronto Area, click here to learn more about our Expert Installation or to view our Installation Portfolio Galleries. You may also choose to read our CUSTOMER TESTIMONIALS.
If you live outside the area, or prefer the Do-It-Yourself option, we have a comprehensive selection of films available in our WINDOW FILM STORE. For DIY Installation Resources, such as instructions and DIY videos Visit our DIY RESOURCES page.